Hasibur Rahman’s new homepage can be found here: https://hasiburrahmansite.wordpress.com/
- Hasibur Rahman, “Supporting IoT Data Similarity at the Edge towards Enabling Distributed Clustering”, Submitted to Springer WorldCist’18 – 6th World Conference on Information Systems and Technologies, to be held at Naples, Italy, 27 – 29 March 2018.
- Hasibur Rahman, R.Rahmani, T.Kanter, “The Role of Mobile Edge Computing towards Assisting IoT with Distributed Intelligence: A SmartLiving Perspective”, Book chapter abstract accepted to EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing “Mobile Solutions and Its Usefulness in Everyday Life”, September 2017
- [JP] Hasibur Rahman, R. Rahmani, “Enabling Distributed Intelligence Assisted Future Internet of Things Controller (FITC)“, article in press Elsevier Applied Computing and Informatics, May 2017, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aci.2017.05.001
- [CP] Hasibur Rahman, R. Rahmani, T. Kanter, “Multi-Modal Context-Aware reasoNer (CAN) at the Edge of IoT“, The 8th International Conference on Ambient Systems, Networks and Technologies, published by Elsevier Procedia Computer Science .
- [CP] Hasibur Rahman, R. Rahmani, T. Kanter, M. Persson, and S. Amundin. Reasoning Service enabling SmartHome Automation at the Edge of Context Networks Springer WorldCist’16 – 4th World Conference on Information Systems and Technologies, March 2016, Recife, Brazil.
- [BC] Hasibur Rahman, R. Rahmani, T. Kanter.: Entity Configuration and Context-Aware reasoNer (CAN) towards Enabling an Internet of Things Controller, Springer book series Studies in Computational Intelligence: Intelligent Systems and Applications
- [JP] Hasibur Rahman, T. Kanter and R. Rahmani, Supporting Self-Organization with Logical-clustering Towards Autonomic Management of Internet-of-Things. In International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications (IJACSA), Vol. 6, No. 2, pp. 24-33, 2015.
- [CP] Hasibur Rahman, T. Kanter and R. Rahmani, Enabling Distributed Context Entity Discovery for an Internet-of-Things Platform IEEE Intelligent Systems Conference 2015, November 2015, London, UK.
- [T] Hasibur Rahman Self-Organizing Logical-Clustering Topology for Managing Distributed Context Information, Licentiate thesis, Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, Stockholm University.
- [JP] Hasibur Rahman, R. Rahmani and T. Kanter, Realising Dynamism in MediaSense Publish/Subscribe Model for Logical-Clustering in Crowdsourcing. In International Journal of Advanced Research in Artificial Intelligence, Vol. 3, No. 11, pp. 49-59, The Science and Information (SAI) Organization, 2014.
- [CP] Hasibur Rahman, R. Rahmani and T. Kanter, Enabling Scalable Publish/Subscribe for Logical-Clustering in Crowdsourcing via MediaSense. pp. 64-71, IEEE Press, 2014.
- [JP] R. Rahmani, Hasibur Rahman, and T. Kanter,On Performance of Logical-Clustering of Flow-Sensors, International Journal of Computer Science Issues (IJCSI), Vol. 10, Issue 5, No 2, pp. 1-13, September 2013.
- [JP] R. Rahmani, Hasibur Rahman, and T. Kanter, Network Traffic Efficiency Analysis for Logical Clustering of Flow-Sensors, International Journal of Advancements in Computing Technology (IJACT), Vol. 5, No. 13, pp. 1-13, August 2013.
- [CP] R. Rahmani, Hasibur Rahman, and T. Kanter, Context-Based Logical Clustering of Flow Sensors – Exploit-ing HyperFlow and Hierarchical DHTs In Proceeding(s) of 4th International Conference on Next Generation Information Technology, 2013 ICNIT, June 2013.
- [CP] M. Eriksson, Hasibur Rahman, F. Fraile, and M. Sjöström,Efficient Interactive Multicast over DVB-T2: Utilizing Dy-namic SFNs and PARPS, IEEE International Symposium on Broadband Multimedia Systems and Broadcasting, BMSB, IEEE Conference Proceedings, 2013.
- [T] Hasibur Rahman IP Multicasting over DVB-T/H and eMBMS: Efficient System Spectral Efficiency Schemes for Wireless TV Distributions, MSc thesis, Mid Sweden University
- Hasibur Rahman, Distributed Context Information Clustering for Internet-of-Things
, EIT-ICT labs Stockholm Results Day- 2014, Electrum, KTH Kista, November 2014
- [JP] = Journal publication
- [CP] = Conference publication
- [BC] = Book Chapter
- [T] = Thesis